- This one is definitely a keeper.... forever.
- A jacket showcasing beautiful embroidery. Handworked with intricate stitches to form leaves and flowers, a process of long practiced skills - embroidery, cut work, and appliqué. Textured and lavish.
- Contrast insertion stripes for a slightly sporty feel.
- Finished with contrast piping, handmade ball button and cross stitch over fastenings.
- Two neat front pockets.
- Wear with matching pants for a sharp suit or clash with a pattern.
- 100% cotton poplin fabric lined with lightweight cotton.
- Size - S. M. L.
- Fit - relaxed, slightly oversized.
- Model is 174 cm, 5’8” tall. Size Aus 8.
- Model is wearing sizes S and M.